Burgh Room

This area details the history of the Royal Burgh of Crail, with part dedicated to the two Golf Courses at Balcomie. 

DSC04372Doocot showing inside and birds' entrance top left half

The display includes costumes worn by Crail's Provost and Town Crier, and a model of Crail's 16th Century Doocot showing its interior in detail. 

The most recent addition is a selection of post cards of the Royal Burgh dating back to approximately 1901. 

The exhibition is illustrated with paintings, photographs and individual descriptions - and much more.


© Crail Museum & Heritage Centre and Branklyn Web Design